Masthead

Friday, July 06, 2007

She Has Blue Hair...Really!

You have to visit my friend Good Beth's blog at www.bigbluemess.com.

Here's a picture of Beth. She's the blue-haired beauty next to the blonde-haired beauty, April.

I've been wanting to write about the influence that different friends have had on me, but since I don't seem to write about anything anymore, for now I'll just tell you that Beth is one of the smartest, most insightful, funny people you will ever meet. Ever.

And we have to be clear that I have two Beths in my life, and I'm talking about the Good Beth. Because there's a difference...

If I was writing a love poem about Beth it would say things like her ripple effect is strong, she's blessed with awareness and she has a wise, old soul. But I'm not writing that soliloquy because I've become too lazy to actually write anything.

Beth's recent blog entries absolutely crack me up, so, enjoy!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7/08/2007 , Blogger Beth said...

    Lori,

    I love you the most in the entire world! You inspire everyone you meet and when I grow up, I want to be like you - beautiful, smart, creative... the list goes on.

    Psst, now tell me how much I owe you for the blog promotion?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home