Masthead

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Wonder if He Liked Children of the Corn?

Scientific Methodthe principles and empirical process of discovery and demonstration considered characteristic of or necessary for scientific investigation, generally involving the observation of phenomena, the formulation of a hypothesis concerning the truth of the hypothesis, and a conclusion that validates or modifies the hypotheses.

So, after engaging in some exhaustive observation and scientific experimentation I have determined that my hypothesis was correct… my mailman is taking home and watching my Netflix movies that I’m trying to return in the mail.

When I return my movies via the mail at work or when I drop them in a blue mail box at the post office, the movies reach Netflix in one day. When I mail the movies from home and my mailman picks them up, they reach Netflix in five days on average. This has proven true time after time after time.

What should I do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home