Masthead

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Brrrrr

Happy New Year!  We made it to 2011!  I must say that I am pretty excited about letting go of the chaos of 2010 in hopes that 2011 will come together in a more serene way.  Fingers crossed!

Has it been really cold where you are?  It has been uncharacteristically cold here in the Pacific NW since Christmas.  Much more snow and ice and below-freezing temperatures than normal.  I'm always just a little bit cold these days no matter how many layers of clothing I'm wearing.  Still adjusting, I guess.  But when the sun shines it is really beautiful.


So I hope your New Year is happy and things go your way.  I'm looking forward to getting things off to a good start.

And do you know what would go a long way in making that happen?  If the Seahawks could find a way to beat the Saints in this weekend's playoff game!  I love, love, love me some New Orleans Saints but what a story it would be - and what fun it would be for these crazy Seattle fans up here - if the Hawks could pull it off!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

  • At 1/06/2011 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Beautiful photos of the snow & trees! I so look forward to your updates. I hope Dot is acclimating to the cold as well as you are! I bet she has a sweater. We tried to find one for Bonne but waited too long and the selection was nil.
    xo

     
  • At 1/06/2011 , Anonymous Holly said...

    I wish we had some snow. Does it ship well? Do you take PayPal?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home