Masthead

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Who Was That Masked Man?

Winged cuteness prevailed in the Holliday household this Halloween! 

Mason was a beautiful peacock.


Maybe she was inspired by this mask I brought her from New Orleans last year.


Ruby was a flamingo.  Just kill me now with those adorable, long striped legs.  And the hat! 


I think the pink sweater on Ruby was the one she wore in my wedding and I absolutely, positively cannot believe that I DIDN'T THINK OF ADDING THE PINK FEATHERS MYSELF!  How much more adorable would that have been? 

It is apparent that Ruby takes after her great grandmother and namesake Ruby Jo Lewis.


But how can my girls be so grown up?

Shouldn't they still look more like this?


Or this?


Or this?


Or this?

Little Frog

Or this?  Another bird!

Little Chicken

Or this?


 Oh my goodness where has the time gone?

Randy and I couldn't decided what to be for Halloween this year.

Viking?

Banana bowl?

Pirate?
Queen?  (Everything's better with Blue Bonnet on it...)

Greek tug boat captain?


Carmen Miranda?

We couldn't decide so we settled on goof balls. 

But Dot knew that for the fourth year running she wanted to be La La!


I think that we should wear  more costumes.  Casual Friday becomes Costume Friday from now on. 

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11/10/2010 , Blogger Amelia said...

    The girls have really grown and are so cute.

    Loved the funny hats on you and Randy.

     
  • At 11/12/2010 , Anonymous Holly said...

    Totally stealing the peacock idea.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home