Masthead

Monday, June 09, 2008

Hey There 1984! Love Your Pink Moccasins and Rust Shag Carpet!

No, I don't want to take a picture, mom. I'm too fat for a picture! Okay, okay, just stop, all right, I have time for one quick picture but we have to hurry because I'm late for school and I have an algebra test. Here's my Benetton pose. Do you have it? The flash didn't go off. Just take the picture, mom. I'm standing up now. Just take the picture! Okay, when you get the film developed (in four months), we'll see if it's a keeper.

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 6/10/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so glad you are back. I needed some Dotopotamus today!
    Mickie

     
  • At 6/10/2008 , Blogger Beth said...

    Lori,

    Even in 1984 you had style! CUTE CUTE CUTE picture! Now we know where Mason and Ruby get their looks.

     
  • At 6/10/2008 , Blogger Emig Family said...

    I was never that skinny. And I never owned totally radical pink moccasins.

     
  • At 6/13/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you.look.adorable.
    in your pink argyle - hand on hip -sassy pose! At that age I sported a side ponytail. but I didn't have the pink mocassins!
    Traci

     
  • At 11/10/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well said.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home