Masthead

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Whazuuuuuup?

Hi everyone! My Dotopotamus hiatus is finally coming to an end. I have some things going on that I will share with you prety soon. But what better way to begin then to feature my favorite subjects?

Miss Mason turned FIVE in April, has officially graduated from preschool and is gearing up for kindergarten. She's beyond excited. I think she's already laid out her clothes for the first day of school. How is it possible that my teeny tiny baby girl is old enough to start school?


Oh, wait a minute. Did I say five? I meant seventeen.



Nah...she's five.



But the dude is definitely a super warrior.



Ruby doesn't need ninja skills. She'll take you down in a heartbeat with one look.

Instant Death by Cuteness.


She's digging being three and a half year old super star.



And costume designer.



With a personality so big you can't even believe it's coming from such a tiny person. And you will laugh. Oh yes, you'll laugh. Because the girl is FUNNY.


There ain't no party like a Holliday party 'cause a Holliday party don't stop...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 6/09/2008 , Blogger Amelia said...

    So cute are those precious girls.

    I know you just want to squeeze them to pieces with love.

    amelia

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home