Masthead

Monday, February 11, 2008

Oklahoma State of Creativity Launch

Thanks to my friend Eric, we have a fun little video from our event on Friday. People really liked playing with the PhotoBooth feature on the Macs. I hope you will take a minute to learn more about this important Oklahoma initiative at www.stateofcreativity.com. It really is one of the more unique projects I've ever been involved in. Can you find me in the video? I look like Madonna. Or not really like Madonna at all. You decide.

3 Comments:

  • At 2/11/2008 , Blogger Amelia said...

    I saw you - twice.

    Video was great...fun to watch. Also enjoyed the music.


    Amelia

     
  • At 2/15/2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It looks like the event was a great success. I found you at least 3 times in the video. Congratulations on what looked like a fun event!!
    Smick

     
  • At 2/15/2008 , Blogger Beth said...

    Lori,

    You don't look a thing like Madonna, you're WAY prettier!

    I LOVE the video - how fun! You're making me wish PBS.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home