Masthead

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Meat Falls Off the Bone

Hi everyone! Could someone PLEASE give me a giant kick start? Because I am in NEED of some motivation. Lord.

I'm going to give the Dotopotamus a little face lift. Nothing drastic. You know, will probably just turn the pink to orange, or something totally mind-blowing like that. And then I'm going to post things again. Because I miss posting things. So tune in in a few days, or years, and see the magic for yourself. Because I'm nothing if not ON THE BALL!

In the meantime, enjoy my favorite Oklahoma City commercial, courtesy of Mr. Sprigg's Barbeque...

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 4/06/2008 , Blogger Emig Family said...

    Glad to hear you're getting your priorities straight!

    Random topics to get kickstart your creativity... calendar slippage, Woot, the eventual demise of television, 2008's banished words list and the evolutionary benefit of getting prune fingers.

    Readyyy... GO!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home