Masthead

Friday, July 27, 2007

I Think I'm Headed in the Wrong Direction



So this devil guy really freaks me out.

He's at each stage of the Tour de France (taunting) cheering on the riders, so I've seen him quite a bit on TV. And as fate, and my overactive imagination spurred on by diet pills would have it, I had SUCH a creepy nightmare last night, featuring devil guy.

I was stranded on a road in the desert and the sun was just going down and I am feeling scared and thirsty, I see a car in the distance coming toward me so I stick out my thumb to catch a ride, as the car approaches I see that it is devil-guy driving a cherry red vintage 1970 El Camino, windows unrolled, with Santana's "Oye Como Va" blaring from the radio, speeding straight toward me. He screeches to a stop beside me, the passenger door opens and he booms out in this huge Darth Vader voice, "GET IN!". I felt absolutely terrified.

I did one of those big physical jolts and woke myself up with that scared feeling in the pit of my stomach.

So I'm almost afraid to ask... WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT ANYWAY?

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7/27/2007 , Blogger Emig Family said...

    The fact that you knew the car right down to the make, model and year... I'm impressed.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home