Masthead

Friday, August 24, 2007

Because It's Fall Fashion Week and I'm On a Tirade

Louis Vuitton describes this handbag as "this year's ultimate status bag". The patchwork handbag "easily overshadows the competition in originality, style and class."
Yours for only $52,500.
Dear Owners of This Year's Ultimate Status Bag,
Please consider selling your classy bag and using that $52,500 to fund a kid-in-need's college education. You'll feel so much better and you won't have to worry about buying matching shoes. It will feel good, I promise."
Love,
Lori
I'm just saying...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 8/27/2007 , Blogger Beth said...

    Lori, it's a sign! A sign, I tell you! We soooo need to get into the purse industry. I'm telling you, if we could learn to sew a little bit and hit some scrap tables at the local fabric store, I feel certain we can make an equally lovely bag and we'll just charge a modest $25,000. We could sooo put some of that towards charity and we'd only need to sell a handful of bags a year.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home