Masthead

Thursday, May 10, 2007

From My Urban Dictionary

BLUETOOL.

A person who wears a Bluetooth wireless earpiece everywhere they go to seem trendy and important. Places to spot bluetools include restaurants, movie theaters, malls, gyms, grocery stores and cars.

When I walked into the elevator following a work meeting yesterday:

Bluetool: Hi, how are you?

Me: Hi. I’m great, and yourself?

Bluetool: Oh, sorry. I wasn’t talking to you, I’m on a call. You know, Bluetooth.

Me: Bluetool.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5/11/2007 , Blogger Emig Family said...

    HATE.THEM. They run rampant at our local Walmart.

    I daydream about ripping the android devices from their snobby heads and reminding them that we all buy our toilet paper on the same aisle.

     
  • At 5/12/2007 , Blogger Beth said...

    Lori,

    That's HYSTERICAL! I love the term and LOVE LOVE LOVE the very perfect picture. You've got Jay cackling next to me. I'm stealing that phrase!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home