Masthead

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nothing Says Love Like a 4-Wheeler Built For Two

My parents are the most industrious, hard-working people I know. They are always puttering around their place in Texas, doing odd jobs. Like digging up prickly pear cactus, or clearing fields of Mesquite trees, or building rock walk-ways. They are painting the house this week and in the next weeks they'll begin building their screened in sun room. Sounds like fun, huh? They LOVE this stuff and never seem to run out of energy.

To make hauling things around the Last Stop easier, they got a 4-Wheeler that they hook their trailer up to. If they're working together mom will drive and dad sits on the seat he fashioned on the trailer. My dad is pretty ingenious, so I have to give him credit for figuring out a more comfortable ride.

It doesn't matter how many times I look at these pictures, I laugh out loud. It's safe to say that four months in to retirement? LOVING IT!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home