Masthead

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

To Make a Long Story Short

Ernest Hemingway once said his best work was a story he wrote in just six words:

“For sale: baby shoes, never worn.”

Here’s my six word story for today.

“New job? Exciting! And possibly deadly.”

I am pleased to be transitioning into a new job within my organization. The more I think about it - and I spent a lot of time thinking about it yesterday - I’m feeling those excited jitters in my stomach that give me a rush and make me nauseous at the same time. New frontiers. New possibilities. New chapters. It’s good to know that we will be able to bring some focus to our educational services, something I feel strongly is important.

I am grateful for this opportunity, and for those who have supported me in this decision.

Here's to shaking it up and keeping it new!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home