Masthead

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day, Dad!

I didn’t have access to a computer, so this entry is one day late! Yesterday was father’s day and I have, without exception, the greatest dad on the planet and I am forever grateful for him.

Ron Holliday can boost my spirits and calm my anxiety like no one else can. He makes me laugh all of the time through his wit and his unabashed self-depreciating charm. I know he will give me advice and counsel, and he will humor me too, all of which is appreciated.

My Dad knows some stuff. He’s a genius. Boy Genius. Someday I’m going to write more about that, because it’s amazing.

But for me, it really boils down to this… I stand in AWE of Dad’s genuine example of positive thinking and living, and I, in turn, truly believe in the idea of self-fulfilling prophecy when I see what he has been able to bring about by his attitude, hard work and patient perseverance. He is truly kind. He is the rock of our family. Always has been. Always will be.

I’m so proud of Dad for all he has accomplished that sometimes I think I’ll bust. Mom Jo’s son-in-law is very powerful, indeed, for all the right reasons.

Happy Father’s Day, Dad. I love you so much.

Always,
Lori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home