Masthead

Friday, December 01, 2006

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow



It is beautiful in OKC right now. Sunny and snowy. One of my very favorite combinations.

It wasn’t so sunny yesterday when the storm was in action, but it was fun to get a hefty snow fall.

Work and school were called off for most people yesterday and today, but I went ahead and came in because I had a bunch of stuff to finish. It has been pretty empty and quiet in the halls, but my boss has been here so it’s given me some time to spend one-on-one with him, which is a rarity.



I wish I had brought my camera today to take pictures of the snow in our courtyard at work. It’s really pretty.

Dot was pretty funny this morning romping up and down the street, crashing into the foot-high snow drifts along the sides of the street. There were about 6” of snow on the lawn that she busted through like an Alaskan sled dog.



It must be my Montana/Colorado roots showing, but I love the snow and I think it makes winter, winter.

Granted, I’m FINE with not living in the 250” of snow that dad said they received in Breckenridge last year, but a few inches in Oklahoma City is just right!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home