Masthead

Friday, October 27, 2006

NaBloPoMo


I’ve been missing the Dotopotmus these least couple of weeks, but for the life of me I haven’t been inspired to write about one single thing.

Every idea I have ends up sounding ridiculous. What I think might be funny just sounds silly. I’ve been mentally lazy. Creatively barren.

But if I truly want to make writing a part of my daily life, the only way that is ever going to happen is if I actually…write...every....day.

So, to force my own hand, I’m participating in NaBloPoMo. National Blog Posting Month. I’m committing to posting SOMETHING on the Dotopotamus every day for the entire month of November. Whether it be stories, pictures, ramblings or obscenities, I want to put something out there every day.

Nothing would make me happier than if all of my friends and family did this same thing. Reading the blogs from those I know is a real joy.

So as the official NaBloPoMo logo so eloquently and latinly says…blog or die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home