Masthead

Thursday, September 07, 2006

A Funny Find Taken From Another's Blog

I read this entry on another person's blog and it made me snort diet coke through my nose, so I'm borrowing it and putting it on the Dotopotamus.

Her "list" reminds me of the short time I spent teaching the fourth grade and how funny, and ridiculous, 10-year olds can be. As an aside, because I don't have ENOUGH reasons to be freaked out about getting older, I can add this one to the list - the fourth graders I taught are (technically) FRESHMEN IN COLLEGE this year. Those innocent, horrible little kids who broke my heart every day have graduated high school, save Miguel, I'm sure. My guess is he's seeking his GED in prison given that he'll have another 5 - 10 years to get it right. (But I'm not bitter!).

Anyway, here's a funny list explaining in no uncertain terms why Parker is a retard.

http://mountainfamily.blogspot.com/2006/09/found-on-ground-at-neighborhood-park.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home